Monday, May 16, 2016

Upcoming Acrylic Painting and Drawing Classes in Camillus New York

Although I've been staying very busy with my painting, I do enjoy making some time every week or two to teach a class. If you are in the Syracuse/Camillus, New York area, here are some of my upcoming painting and drawing classes I'll be teaching at the Michaels Arts &Crafts store in Camillus, 3483 W Genessee St. For more information, feel free to sign up through the Michaels website, www.michaels.com, or contact me at kimtestoneartist@gmail.com. These classes are ideal for beginning artists who are looking for a good foundation to make their own work:

Free Painting Class - Tuesday May  17, 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Free Drawing Class - Thursday May 19, 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Seascape Painting - Friday May 27, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. ($25)
Landscape Painting - Friday June 10, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. ($25)
Free Painting Class - Tuesday June 14, 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Free Drawing Class - Thursday June 16, 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Floral Painting - Friday July 8, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. ($25)