New Custom Handmade Frames on these Vintage Toy Cars and Monopoly Pieces Paintings

custom handmade frame on acrylic painting of vintage toy matchbox and hot wheels cars
"Vintage Toy Cars," 8" x 8", acrylic on panel in a custom handmade frame.
I did a few paintings on cradled panels a while back, and just couldn't get the sides of the panels to my liking, so I've opted to order to some custom floater frames and give them a really finished look. Here are the two I'll be posting to my Etsy store later this week.

These lovely custom frames are from a fellow Etsy seller, Organics&Mechanics, so be sure to visit their shop if you are in the market!

Also, remember to sign up for my email list to get the first opportunity to purchase these and my other new paintings before they are posted for sale elsewhere. Thanks for looking!

custom handmade frame on acrylic painting of monopoly board game pieces
"A Little Parade," 6" x 12", acrylic on panel in a custom handmade frame. 

Popular Posts