Candyland Board Game Painting - We've Only Just Begun

candyland board game painting
"We've Only Just Begun," acrylic on panel, 8" x 8". SOLD

 I used a vintage-style Candyland board game as the model for this painting. There are so many lovely little illustrations on the Candyland board, especially this version, featuring designs from the 1960s, I believe. I've never painted the "start" area of the game before, which I think is especially adorable.

All of the details were painted using a very small brush. Be sure to visit my Instagram page to see several progress photos of this piece as I painted it - https://www.instagram.com/kimtestoneartist/.

The piece has been coated with a permanent gloss varnish and is extremely bright and colorful!

Thanks for looking!

________________________________________________________________________
***Please note that despite my best efforts to photograph my paintings accurately, colors will vary from screen to screen.


Popular Posts