Up on Etsy - Three Autumn Themed Trompe L'Oeil Daily Paintings


trompe l'oeil painting of a fall autumn leaf
"Last Autumn Leaf," acrylic on panel, 6" x 6".
SOLD

I used one of the leaves from my own yard as the subject for the piece. And since I got a later start in the day on painting it, it was a challenge to finish it before it withered away on my easel! By the end of the day, the subject no longer existed, but the painting immortalized it! 

trompe l'oeil painting of a recipe card of apple crisp
"Apple Crisp," acrylic on panel, 5" x 7". - SOLD
trompe l'oeil painting of a recipe card of pumpkin pie by artist kim teston
"Pumpkin Pie," acrylic on panel, 5" x 7". - SOLD

 These two are both paintings from my Well-Loved Recipe Cards series - Apple Crisp and Pumpkin Pie. The original recipe cards are written in my own handwriting, based on a traditional Apple Crisp and Pumpkin Pie.

Feel free to try them out! Thanks for looking!





Popular Posts