Back to My Blog, Folks!


Hey all, it's been a while, but I'm back on the blog after a several-year hiatus. It's been busy, real busy, working with Hidell Brooks Gallery and painting bigger and bigger pieces. Maybe it's because I'm a small-town girl, but I've missed some of the down-to-earth interactions I'd had with people who enjoyed or collected my work. Plus, I've grown quite a bit in terms of my technique, and sometimes, I just like to share, for others who want to learn a bit about my process. So I'm going to try to consistently post at least once a week on my blog. That might include stuff about what I'm working on or have finished, something new I've been trying with my acrylic realist painting techniques, or just a bit of general insights into my art life. So thanks as always for all of your kindness and support!

Popular Posts