EBay Auction Starting - Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Daily Trompe L'Oeil Acrylic Painting

"In Case of Chocolate Emergency 7," acrylic on panel, 8" x 8".

I had a couple of breakthroughs with this piece. First, I've been transitioning from oil to acrylic and been researching some painting techniques, so I've adjusted my approach just slightly, giving me a smoother finish to my paint and a look that is closer to resembling oil (but without my cats' fur drying in it). Second, I've finally figured out how to do a "custom White Balance" on my camera, so hopefully my photos will be more accurate from here on. I was able to retain the bright neon-like orange in the photo, which I've struggled with in the past, and I actually saved a ton of time by not having to edit much in Photoshop. So it's a good week so far!

SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Popular Posts