![]() |
| Here Comes the Sun, acrylic on panel, 20" x 30", by Kim Testone. |
Monday, February 2, 2026
My Blog is Moving to MakingHappyArt.com
Hey all, just a quick post today. I've neglected my blog for a long time. Part of that was because the functionality on Blogger is just a bit lacking. So I've moved the whole thing over to a Wordpress blog that I call MakingHappyArt.com .
I still need to do redirects and adjustments as time allows, but I'll be posting much more there, including my painting process and musings about being an artist. You can even sign up to get notified every time I post.
So I hope to see you over there! Or you can always just check in on my main website, KimTestone.com . Thanks as always for your interest in my work!
What's New
My Blog is Moving to MakingHappyArt.com
Hey all, just a quick post today. I've neglected my blog for a long time. Part of that was because the functionality on Blogger is just ...
-
More than 180,000 views, more than 40,000 likes, thousands of shares and hundreds of comments. I am so grateful to all of the wonderful peo...
-
Join by September 30 to get the first mini print drop, Strawberry Scoops, sent to you via snail mail in October. Short Story Time: So a coup...