On the Easel - Side by Side Comparison - Painting the Roses Red with Crayons - Trompe L'Oeil Daily Painting - Alice in Wonderland

"Painting the Roses Red with Crayons," acrylic on panel, 7" x 5".

Although it was a busy week with family and other happenings, I was able to finish this piece up late last night. Original objects on the left; painting on the right. I used another of the original 19th century illustrations from the Alice in Wonderland books, as I've done a few times before. Note that I've removed the "Crayola" logos from the painting, as I've started doing, because I think it puts more of the focus on the illustration and not on the letters.

I'll post this piece for sale in a couple of weeks. Thanks for looking! And may you and your family have a safe and happy Easter!



Popular Posts