"Painting the Roses Red with Crayons," acrylic on panel, 7" x 5".
Although it was a busy week with family and other happenings, I was able to finish this piece up late last night. Original objects on the left; painting on the right. I used another of the original 19th century illustrations from the Alice in Wonderland books, as I've done a few times before. Note that I've removed the "Crayola" logos from the painting, as I've started doing, because I think it puts more of the focus on the illustration and not on the letters.
I'll post this piece for sale in a couple of weeks. Thanks for looking! And may you and your family have a safe and happy Easter!
What's New
My Blog is Moving to MakingHappyArt.com
Hey all, just a quick post today. I've neglected my blog for a long time. Part of that was because the functionality on Blogger is just ...
-
A quick pencil sketch from my sketchbook, that became my in-progress "Butterflies in the Sky" painting below. Still a work in pr...
-
Hey folks, if you are interested in following the daily progress of my Cookie Landscape painting series, which I'll be debuting at my Ma...
