Large Fruit Tart Painting - 16 inches by 16 inches

"Fruit Tart," acrylic on panel, 16" x 16". SOLD
ABOUT: "Fruit Tart," acrylic on gessobord panel, 16 inches x 16 inches. 
Matte/Satin Polymer Varnish.

I used a small fruit tart from my local grocery store as the model for this piece, blowing it up to many times life size. This food painting is overall a little different for me - bigger, a little more stylized.

It has been coated with a removable matte/satin polymer varnish, thinly applied, so the little bit of paint texture the piece has shows through.

As I always note, the colors will vary from screen to screen, despite my best efforts to photograph. The background is a light blue-gray color. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for looking! 




Popular Posts