Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Chocolate & Strawberry Sauce Duo October Print Sale

 

Chocolate Sauce and Strawberry Sauce Ice Cream Cone Prints

Happy Tuesday! For the rest of the month, you can get a super-sweet deal when you buy these two prints together, Chocolate Sauce and Strawberry Sauce, both borderless 16" x 12" limited-editions. These prints were based on two paintings that I did for my 2022 solo show at Hidell Brooks Gallery. For the reference photos I used, I actually made my own "soft serve" at home, which is tough to do, and pumped it into the cones using a pastry bag and decorating tip (since I don't have my own soft-serve machine!). But the I think the effect was pretty great, and then I added my own sauces to them, dripping down over the sides. 

The prints are pretty beautiful, if I do say so myself, and would add a great pop of color to any space.

So save 20% when you purchase the two through the link here. Thanks so much for looking!


Limited-edition ice cream prints by Kim Testone are available on her website. Each print is limited to 50, signed and numbered in pencil, and printed with archival inks on heavy-weight, museum-quality paper. Prints ship flat and free via FedEx (within the continental U.S.). 


What's New

Video Clips of the Process of Painting a Giant Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae

  Happy Friday! I thought I'd share some video clips of the Giant Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae I painted in 2023 for my solo show at Hidel...