Thursday, September 12, 2024

Popsicle Duo Print Sale

 


Happy Thursday! I'm doing a short sale for the rest of this month when you bundle my two popsicle prints, Yellow and Cherry, both 16" x 12" borderless giclee prints on heavyweight museum-quality paper with Epson UltraChrome inks. I painted the originals back in 2022 for my solo show at Hidell Brooks Gallery in Charlotte, North Carolina. They were intended to be shown together, and I think it's just fun seeing the happy, bright colors side by side. 

Bundling saves a lot for this, so feel free to check out the sales listing here. Otherwise, I just hope they make you smile! Thanks for looking! 

What's New

Video Clips of the Process of Painting a Giant Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae

  Happy Friday! I thought I'd share some video clips of the Giant Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae I painted in 2023 for my solo show at Hidel...