Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Strawberry Crunch Bar 1 - New Print Available

 

Strawberry Crunch Bar Limited-Edition Print

Happy Tuesday! I've just posted a new limited-edition print of my 2022 Strawberry Crunch Bar, 16" x 12", to my website. You may have noticed that I finished a different, larger strawberry crunch bar acrylic painting this year, shown in a previous post. Because I used reference photos from the same photo session, you could consider this one the sequel to that painting, since the ice cream has been eaten a bit more, but likewise it was a super-complicated painting to do. Strawberry Crunch Bars are just so colorful, cheerful and nostalgic, however, that I think it's worth the extra painting hours to complete one. 

Hope it makes you smile! Limited to 50. Thanks for stopping by!

What's New

Video Clips of the Process of Painting a Giant Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae

  Happy Friday! I thought I'd share some video clips of the Giant Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae I painted in 2023 for my solo show at Hidel...