Saturday, September 7, 2024

Short Step by Step Acrylic Painting Video Demo of the Strawberry Crunch Ice Cream Bar

 


Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I just thought I'd share the video I've just posted to my new YouTube channel of the steps I used in painting this year's Strawberry Crunch Bar, acrylic on panel, 24" x 18", available at Hidell Brooks Gallery in Charlotte, North Carolina.

This was a super-complicated piece, and there isn't really any way to make it easier to paint. Just piece by piece by piece. I actually started on this piece in May 2023, then abandoned it for a full year, thinking I'd taken too much on. But I decided to persevere, and here it is! I hope you enjoy watching! Thanks for stopping by!

Strawberry Crunch Ice Cream Bar realistic acrylic painting by artist Kim Testone
Strawberry Crunch Bar, acrylic on panel, 24" x 18". Available at Hidell Brooks Gallery.


What's New

Video Clips of the Process of Painting a Giant Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae

  Happy Friday! I thought I'd share some video clips of the Giant Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae I painted in 2023 for my solo show at Hidel...