Monday, September 30, 2024

Short Realistic Painting Video Demo of a Small Vanilla Rainbow Sprinkles Ice Cream Cone

 


Happy Monday! Here are short video clips of the process I used when painting the small vanilla cone with sprinkles, acrylic on panel, 16" x 12", completed earlier this year. Loved the drip on this one! Plus, it's actually a really great painting challenge to paint "white" ice cream on a white background. 

Sold through Hidell Brooks Gallery in Charlotte, North Carolina. Thanks for watching!

Small vanilla ice cream cone with rainbow sprinkles by artist Kim Testone
Small Vanilla with Sprinkles, acrylic on panel, 16" x 12". Sold.


What's New

Video Clips of the Process of Painting a Giant Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae

  Happy Friday! I thought I'd share some video clips of the Giant Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae I painted in 2023 for my solo show at Hidel...