Thursday, October 3, 2024

New Print Release - Cotton Candy Swirl Ice Cream Cone

 

Cotton Candy Swirl Ice Cream Cone Print
Cotton Candy Swirl, now available as a limited-edition print.

Hot off the press! I'm excited to announce that my Cotton Candy Swirl painting is now available as a limited-edition print. I really loved painting the "swirl" on this one, and after many hours of work on getting the print just right, I'm super-happy with the final print result. 

If you are looking for a really colorful, cheerful piece of ice cream art, this might be the piece for you. Thanks so much for looking!


First print, coming off the printer!






What's New

Video Clips of the Process of Painting a Giant Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae

  Happy Friday! I thought I'd share some video clips of the Giant Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sundae I painted in 2023 for my solo show at Hidel...